Thursday, January 26, 2006

I've got two pictures to share today.

The first is a small painting I did for a friend of mine. Years ago, I made this cross that was inlaid with pieces od a broken mirror and gave it to my friend Sarena. No particular reason, I just felt like making something and when I was done I figured she'd like it. She loved it.

Fast forward afew years...

I started to paint a sacred heart on a 8x10 canvas. No real reason, I just started to paint it but didn't finish. Then I got word that Sarena's Mom had died. Shitty news made extra shitty because her Dad had died barely a year before. Afew days after I heard that news, I found that sacred heart painting and knew that Sarena would like it. So I finished it and sent to to her.



She loved it.



The second picture is of a lighter nature. I took it in an IHOP in Texas. I think it speaks for itself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home