Wednesday, February 01, 2006

So I've finally got the ball rolling on starting my own webdesign firm. The kid coming and the prospect of going back to the bookstore (I start today, just three days a week) was just the kick in the ass I needed to get going. Justin and I are going to partner up in this. I think it'll be slow at first but it'll grow exponentially because word of mouth is the best advertising. Once we do afew, they'll tell some people and those people will tell some people - creating a snowball effect. It'll be called BayouTech Web Services and here's a link to the website. It's not up yet but I plan to have it up by the end of next week.

I really want to buy a new camera. We're looking at a used Cannon XL1s. I've seen them around for about $2000-$3000. Hopefully we can make much cash with this webdesign thing and buy it soon.

Random pic for today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home